MyUnixHost.compay as you go hosting
MyUnixHost.com does not tolerate any violations of our Terms of Service, which spells out plainly what content is acceptable for use here.
For DMCA complaints, use the following guidelines:
- Notifications must be submitted via email to dmca [at] myunixhost [dot] com.
- PDF attachments ARE acceptable and preferrable.
- Notifications must be signed by the holder of the copyright (or the authorized agent). Signatures must be physical or electronic in a verifiable format (i.e. PGP). Unsigned or unverifiable complains will not be acted on.
- The notification must identify clearly the location (URL), nature, and extent of each instance of allegedly infringing content. Notifications must also idenfity clearly the exact copyrighted material that is being infringed.
- The notification must include contact information for the copyright owner and/or the holder's authorized agent.
- The notification must include a statement indicating that the complaintant has a belief that that the use of alleged infringing material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- The notification must include a statement indicating under the penalty of perjury that the complaint is accurate, and the complaintant is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- The notification must include a statement indicating the complaintant is voluntarily sumbitting to the jurisdiction of United States law with respect to the notification and any and all actions arising therefrom, if the complaintant is submitting the notification from outside the United States.
If you believe you have received unsolicited commercial email (UCE, commonly referred to as "spam") from a user of our system, please forward the entire email, including full headers, to abuse [at] myunixhost [dot] com. We will promptly investigate your claim, and you may or may not receive a response from us.
If you believe you are being "targeted" or "attacked" by a user of our system, please send any and all supporting evidence to abuse [at] myunixhost [dot] com, and we will promptly investigate.
Users of the system are provided the following warning upon logging in:
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * W A R N I N G * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * THIS SYSTEM IS RESTRICTED TO AUTHORIZED USERS FOR AUTHORIZED USE ONLY. UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND MAY BE PUNISHABLE UNDER THE COMPUTER FRAUD AND ABUSE ACT OF 1986 OR OTHER APPLICABLE LAWS. IF NOT AUTHORIZED TO ACCESS THIS SYSTEM, DISCONNECT NOW. BY CONTINUING, YOU CONSENT TO YOUR KEYSTROKES AND DATA CONTENT BEING MONITORED. ALL PERSONS ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT THE USE OF THIS SYSTEM CONSTITUTES CONSENT TO MONITORING AND AUDITING. THE ADMINISTRATORS ALSO RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL OR LOCK YOUR ACCOUNT AT ANY GIVEN TIME. ALL TERMS DESCRIBED ABOVE ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT ANY GIVEN NOTICE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS LOGOUT NOW! * * * * * * * * * * * * * * W A R N I N G * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
MyUnixHost.com utilizes a custom-written 'watch dog' daemon that monitors the system for suspicious activities. The rules governing the daemon change from time to time to provide both proactive and reactive responses. System Administrators are notified immediately upon suspicious activities being logged, in addition to the daemon taking specific action to potentially curb further activities by the infringing user.